Document Verification of Agricultural Land

(Detailed Legal Opinion and Advice)

Agricultural Lands
  1. Pahani or RTC
  2. Record of rights and index of lands
  3. Mutation extract
  4. Tippani and Podi extract
  5. Akarband extract
  6. Village map
  7. Mother Deed / Origin of the property
  8. Grant Certificate if any
  9. Relevant sale deeds
  10. 79 A&B Certificate
  11. Land tribunal order, if any
  12. Family Tree
  13. PTCL Endorsment
  14. Encumbrance Certificate
  15. Conversion order if its agricultural land
  16. Approval from CMDA and DTCP
  17. FMB Sketch field measurement book
  18. Patta Chitta Adangal
  19. Approved plan
  20. Pattadar/passbook
  21. 1-B
  22. * provided by seller / buyer
₹4,999 only
Track your document status anytime

Let's Get Started...

Note: The verification process makes take 3 - 7 days depending on the documents provided by you. We will SMS you about the verification status when it clears each process

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Q. What documents do you need to verify at the time of registering your property ?Open or Close

    1. Approved plans

    2. Title Certificate from Advocate of current date

    3. Copy of IOD/Commencement Certificate

    4. Stamp duty paid receipt

    5. Demand Draft for payment of Registration fees.

    6. Property Card showing CTS No. of plot

    7. PAN cards of Sellers and Buyers

    8. Khata Extract

  • Q. What is an occupancy certificate?Open or Close

    An occupancy certificate is granted by the plan sanctioning authority once the building is complete and ready for Inhabitation. In some places, an official water connection is granted only after the OC has been obtained. This document is given after verification that the construction has been carried out in accordance with the approved plans. The builder is not entitled to give possession and the unit buyer is not allowed to occupy the unit till the OC has been obtained. Further, the property comes into existence on and from the date of granting of OC. Property taxes are also levied as a unit from the OC date.

  • Q. Do I need to pay stamp duty if the property is transferred or is a gift?Open or Close

    Yes you have to pay the stamp Duty if the Property is transferred or is a gift.

  • Q. Where should I apply to get Encumbrance Certificate?Open or Close

    Encumbrance Certificate can be obtained from the sub-registrar’s office where the deed has been registered. We will help you to obtain your copy of Encumbrance Certificate. Click here

  • Q. Is mother deed different from sale deed?Open or Close

    The title of any property is traced its documents and the sale deed contains all the details of the past ownership of the property and through that we can trace out the title of the property. Sale deed is an agreement between two parties who are competent to enter into an agreement and having clearly understood about the property to be sold for a valid consideration

  • Q. What is the difference between A katha and B katha?Open or Close

    The A Katha denotes a document that certifies that the property owner has duly paid relevant property taxes to the BBMP and is in ownership of a legal property. With an A Katha in hand, property owners can apply for trade licenses, building licenses or avail loans on the property.

    The B Katha is a separate register maintained by the BBMP that lists the illegal properties (as per Karnataka High Court order in December 2014) that have ownership in the city of Bangalore, even when the civic charges for the property have been paid by the owner. The B Katha pertains to the Section 108A of the Karnataka Municipal Act, 1976 that was amended in 2009.

    The major differences between A Katha and B Katha Properties are as follows:

    A Katha properties are legal in the eyes of the law while B Katha properties are effectively illegal even if the ownership documents for the property are in order.

    A Katha property holders can easily resell or transfer ownership of their property while this is not possible for people holding only the B Katha documents.

    A Katha properties can have trade licenses while B Katha property holders are barred from having trade licenses.

    A Katha properties have construction permits and can expand the properties while B Katha properties are restricted from doing this.

    Loans can be availed on and for A Katha properties while B Katha properties cannot avail loans.

    A Katha is the final document certifying that your property is completely legal and available for trade while B Katha is the temporary document that needs to be upgraded to A Katha to avail the complete set of services associated with owning a property in Bangalore.

    B Katha properties have to satisfy various criteria such as DC converted property, payment of all property taxes till date and betterment charges to be paid to BBMP to convert them to A Katha properties.

  • Q. What are the restrictions on transfer of agricultural lands?Open or Close

    Only an agricultarist can purchase an agricultural land in the State of Karnataka. Non agricultarist cannot buy an agricultural land in the State of Karnataka. Non Agricultarist is a person whose income from any source exceeds Rs.2 lakhs to 25 lakhs/annum. (latest Amendment).However under Section 109 of Karnataka Land Revenue Act, 1964, Social or Industrial Organisation can Purchase an Agricultural land in the State of Karnataka with the previous permission of the Government of Karnataka.

  • Q. How can a person resident outside India acquire and Transfer of Immovable Property in India?Open or Close

    A person resident outside India who is a citizen of India (NRI) can acquire by way of purchase, any immovable property in India other than agricultural land/plantation property/farm house. He can transfer any immovable property other than agricultural or plantation property or farm house to:

    1. A person resident outside India who is a citizen of India or 2. A person of Indian origin resident outside India or 3. A person resident in India.

    He may transfer agricultural land/ plantation property / farm house acquired by way of inheritance, only to Indian citizens permanently residing in India.

  • Q. Is it safe to buy gram panchayat site in a panchayat approved layout ?Open or Close

    Ideally, a Gram Panchayat approved layout is nothing but an unapproved layout. Panchayat never has the authority to approve layouts. Only DTCP or Municipality approves layouts. The safety depends on documents. e-Khata (electronic khata) is now for all Panchayat limits.

  • Q. What does INAM Order copy means?Open or Close

    An Inamdar who has been granted occupancy rights under the Inam Abolition Act. Occupancy Rights Grant

  • Q. What is the time limit given to deposit full value of the sital amount by the allottee after receiving allotment?Open or Close

    Allottee can pay the full amount without any interest up to 60 days from the date of intimation of site allotment and for the next 30 days allottee need to pay an interest at the rate of 18% and for the next 30 days Rs. 21% interest will be charged.

  • Q. Why should we get NOC in case of revenue sites?Open or Close

    In case of construction of buildings for the individual sites not covered in the schemes of BDA, NOC needs to be taken from the concerned Executive Engineer of BDA. In absence of this, construction of buildings with license from village panchayath/notified area committees etc. is illegal and liable for demolition.

  • Q. What are the documents to be furnished by the allottees for transfer of site in case of old layouts?Open or Close

    Application for transfer of site -

    1. Up to date encumbrance certificate in Form No. 15 (in original) photo & specimen signature identification duly attested by a gazetted officer and recent passport size photograph 3 nos

    2. Last tax paid receipt to BDA

    3. Loan discharge certificate/NOC from the financial institutions

    4. Attested copy of the Possession certificate(PC)

    5. Attested copy of the khatha certificate

    6. Proof of Relationship-as genealogical tree/survivorship certificate/Ration card extract/attested copy of the identity card issued by Election Commission/Voters list etc.

    7. Attested copy of the relinquishment Deed/Joint Affidavit from other family members who have hereditary claim

    8. Attested copy of the Partition Deed

    9. Original Death Certificate

    10. Original Will

    11. Original Gift Deed

    12. Indemnity Bond

    13. Self Affidavit

  • Q. Are there any other means by which genuineness of certificate can be verified?Open or Close

    Yes, one can verify the genuineness of certificate by reading the 2d-barcode printed on the certificate which contains digital signature of PDO

Please select your city